Update – we would like to reassure all of our customers, suppliers and business partners that we are doing all we can in this difficult and unprecedented time by following Government directives, guidelines and Public Health England advice
The health, wellbeing and safety is of the upmost importance to us for our staff and general public
At the moment its business as usual with existing clients , bookings for domestic and commercial moves will continue as normal with the minimum of disruption were possible this also applies to surveys and quotations for new and future contracts.
- Instead of an onsite home visit we will provide quotations for domestic house moves via our ( on line home survey platform ) or an in depth detailed over the phone checklist, should you be interested in the quotation you have received we may at a later stage just call around for a quick five minute assessment to confirm the quote.
- We will be issuing our office, warehouse staff and removal crews with latex gloves, hand sanitising gel, face masks ( when supplies are available ) and monitor regular hand washing for a minimum of 30 seconds
- Touch points eg phones, computers, door handles and reception counter etc will be cleaned and wiped on a regular basis along with canteen and washroom facilities.
- Also we would appreciate if our domestic house moving and commercial clients would do the same in and around your property prior to the arrival of our removal crews on the day of service
- we are advising domestic customers and business clients to remain at least two metres away from our removal crews, surveyors and office, warehouse staff during the course of their daily duties. Should any of our clients be at the age of 70 years or above, or have any other underlying health issues then we would advise them not to be onsite during removals or any assessment that may take place.
- Where possible have one person on removal day liaising with the crew to avoid contact with other family members or your office staff when working on commercial contracts
- If any of our staff or their families are showing symptoms of coronavirus they will be excluded from work for a minimum of 14 days for self isolation ( or the current government directives, guidelines at that time ) The interior of our vehicles dashboard, steering wheel and door handles etc will also be sanitised on a regular basis
We hope that you find the above information useful and informative should you have any further questions please contact us on 0800 023 2954 / 01942 867448