Home Moving Services
Halls Removals know moving home can be a difficult and stressful time. So, to make life easier – from your initial call, to the last item of furniture placed into your new home – Halls Removals will take care of you. We’ll also guide you along the way too.
To discuss your inquiry in greater detail, we advise arranging a FREE NO OBLIGATION HOME VISIT with one of our company surveyors. They’ll help you ascertain what size vehicle(s) you may need and make special note of all access and parking restrictions.
Halls Removal’s company surveyors will answer all of your questions and may take a detailed inventory of items to be moved or stored. They’ll also advise you about any other special requirements you need to be aware of. For example:
- Do you require a professional packing service of fragile items glass – china – breakables etc
- Do you require a full unpacking service
- Do you require any packing materials
- Do you require any items to be placed in storage
- Do you require a furniture dismantling and reassembly service
- Do you require liability cover
- Do you require cleaning and gardening services
- Do you have any indication on the date of your move
All our quotations come complete with a copy of our terms and conditions. When you book with us, you’ll be appointed a ‘Move Coordinator’. They’ll advise everyone concerned about any last minute changes you may have up until removal day.
If you have any questions or wish to arrange a Free No-obligation Home Visit please give us a call on the contact numbers above or complete a request a callback.